Metallisation of plastic, metallic and especial pieces.
Bright, matte or adapted to client, aluminium coatings.
Waam Metalización por Alto Vacío S.L. was established in 1996 by César Amado and Francesc Viñé (specialist who already worked in the manufacturing of metallisation machinery in 1960). Combining the knowledge of the machinery and of the surface treatment technology, it began its path getting specialised in the Lighting, Automotive, Signal Posting, Telecommunications and Decoration sectors. Its specialization, dedication and personal approach make the company a reference among them.
- Business area specialised in high vacuum metallisation; technology for the surface treatment of all types of plastic, metallic and special, for instance ceramic, pieces.
- The metallised coatings are bright, matte or adapting the aluminium tonality to the clients‘ needs. Is the predominant technology in the lighting sector and for the automotive reflectors due to its excellent reflexion properties, given the mirror effect of the bright metallised coating.
- Coatings that resist up to 250 Celsius degrees.
- Restoration of classic reflectors. Preparation and cleaning of the reflectors prior to their restoration.
- We provide conductivity to plastic pieces: for instance for telecommunication cases.
- We apply a paint layer prior to the metallisation when the piece requires it.
- Appliance of a final protective varnish layer to all pieces.
- M&M: Metallised Methacrylate. Putting together both business areas we offer you unique pieces, transparent or coloured methacrylate pieces with mirror effect. For lighting, decoration, publicity, anything you might need; we apply a layer of aluminium metallisation to the methacrylate pieces. If you need lighter and more resistant mirrors, this is your choice.
- Personal assessment and follow up of every project.
- Labelling and packaging.
- High vacuum metallization machinery of last generation: our metallisation machinery is circular handling pieces up to 1500mm high and 1500mm long, depending always on the geometry and volume of the piece as they have to be precisely collocated with tools for their correct fastening in order to be perfectly metallised.
The total machinery dimensions are Ø1250 and 1440mm height.
We could always metallise bigger surfaces if they are malleable sheets.
- Powder and liquid paint booths.
- Drying furnaces.
We consider all projects in light of the dimensions of the metallizing machinery and the quantity and volume of the pieces as they require specific tools to be collocated and treated inside the machinery.
Our main sectors are: public and private lighting, reflectors, optics and headlights for the automotive sector, light signal posting, telecommunications and decoration.
Metallization of plastic, metallic and especial pieces.
Restoration of classic reflectors: plastic and metallic.
We provide conductivity to plastic pieces.
Design and solidity.
Coating resistance up to 250º.
We take from your classic reflector or prototype piece to big series.
M&M: Metallised Methacrylate. We offer you unique pieces, transparent or coloured methacrylate pieces with mirror effect.